What should I do if I am worried about missing work after my Florida car accident?

If you end up missing work after an accident, one of the wonderful things about the state of Florida is that we have PIP, or no-fault insurance. What that does is it helps pay for any missed work as a result of your injuries. It actually pays up to $10,000 and it actually pays 60% of the amount of wages that you missed. In addition to that, we can also look to the defendant’s insurance company, their bodily injury coverage, to determine if they have it, and if they do, that will pay for wages as well as your own uninsured motorist coverage. That can help pay for the wages as well.