Florida Car Accident Attorneys
Even a minor motor-vehicle collision can have a major impact on your financial security. In addition to vehicle repairs and hospital bills, you may also be sidelined from work while you recover, putting your savings and financial future in jeopardy. Fortunately, you do not have to shoulder the burden of an unexpected collision on your own. If you were hurt in a crash that was not your fault, the Florida car accident attorneys at Donaldson & Weston can help.
Although our state follows a “no fault” system when awarding compensation following a collision, your personal injury protection may not be enough to cover all the damages you incur. If you were seriously injured, one of our Florida auto accident attorneys may be able to help you pursue a claim against the liable party or their insurance carrier.
We will handle all the logistics of your claim so you can focus on your health. This includes gathering evidence of liability, tracking damages, and negotiating with the opposing party on your behalf. Call 772-266-5555 to schedule a free case evaluation.
Our Car Accident Attorneys in Florida Can Help You Avoid Mistakes
When you hire an attorney from the very start, you can avoid making critical mistakes along the way that might jeopardize your case and prevent you from recovering the full compensation you deserve. Common errors that injured parties make during the claims process include:
- Admitting or accepting fault;
- Providing a recorded statement to the opposing party;
- Accepting a settlement that will not cover 100 percent of the damages;
- Failing to consider non-economic damages when calculating a fair settlement amount;
- Posting about the case online or discussing it with anyone other than legal counsel; and
- Missing critical deadlines.
How Long Will My Case Take to Resolve?
Every car accident claim is different, and there is no established timeline for resolving cases. Simple claims might result in a payout within a matter of weeks while more complicated cases could take months to reach the negotiation stage and then additional time to arrive at a fair settlement.
Factors that will affect the total duration of your particular proceedings include:
- The extent of your injuries and how long it takes to reach maximum medical improvement;
- The strength of all available evidence;
- The number of liable parties;
- The opposing party’s willingness to work with you; and
- Whether the insurance adjuster is motivated to avoid going to trial.
Call Today for a Free Consultation with a Car Accident Lawyer
If you sustained serious injuries because someone else was driving in a reckless or negligent manner, contact a Florida car accident lawyer from Donaldson & Weston. We take great pride in helping the injured pursue the funds they need to move on with life.
Our strategic team has won several multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients. Call 772-266-5555 or fill out our Contact Form to schedule a free case evaluation with a Florida auto accident attorney.