My physician determined that my injuries from my Florida car accident are permanent. How can I protect my future?

If your physician determines that your injuries are permanent, one of the ways you can protect your future is by filing a claim for future medical bills as well as future pain and suffering, and future loss wages. Those are three sources of damage that we can help to increase the value of your claim and get money so that way, moving forward, you’re safe.