I am an EDPNA in the Social Security Department at the Law Offices of Donaldson and Weston.I have represented clients before the Social Security Administration for the past 16 years.I handle all aspects of the claims from initially retaining clients to representing at the Hearing and Appeals Council levels.Many of my previous clients would know me under my maiden name Krasnitsky.
The most enjoyable part of my profession is assisting clients obtain the benefits they deserve.I enjoy helping the clients navigate through the process while being understanding and empathetic along the way.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and family and volunteering for numerous animal rescue organizations.
- McCann School of Business and Technology - Paralegal Degree 2004, Magna Cum Laude
- Bloomsburg University - Criminal Justice, 2003
- EDPNA Certification, 2011
- Current on CLE requirements for CPS HR Consulting
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Certified EDPNA
Achievements & Accolades
- Social Security Start to Finish Speech through NBI
- Social Security Boot Camp Speech through NBI
- National Business Institute - Social Security Disability Bootcamp