Florida Slip and Fall Attorneys
The injuries resulting from a slip and fall can be debilitating. You may not be able to return to work, exercise, or even enjoy time with family in the same way as before. Our Florida slip and fall attorneys have seen the effects of these injuries firsthand, and we are here to help you determine how best to proceed with an injury claim.
If the negligence of a property owner or manager, or another party, was a proximate cause of your injury, you could be entitled to compensation for healthcare costs, pain and suffering, lost income and other damages. To discuss your case in a free consultation, call us today at (561) 299-3999.
Reasons to Contact a Slip and Fall Attorney Without Delay
If you think you might have grounds for a premises liability or slip and fall claim, you should speak with a slip and fall lawyer as soon as possible. Here are just a few reasons to take action right away:
- Important evidence might not be available after a few days have passed
- Witnesses may be difficult to track down after a few weeks
- The hazard that caused your fall might be fixed before it can be adequately documented
- The insurance company or opposing party may request a statement
- The insurance company might offer a low settlement early on
Our slip and fall attorneys will perform an immediate investigation and start handling the logistics of your case from day one. We will ensure you are treated fairly by the claims adjuster, and we will help you avoid mistakes that would derail your case.
What to Look for in the Best Slip and Fall Law Firm
Many personal injury attorneys and law firms are available throughout Florida, but the quality of legal representation that you receive may vary radically from one firm to another. You might be asking yourself questions like, “How do I choose who will best represent me?” and “Who is willing to fight for a fair settlement for me?”
At Donaldson & Weston, we have decades of proven experience in providing our clients with tenacious representation, compassionate support throughout the claim proceedings, and securing life-changing compensation. Below are a few collective qualities that set our legal team apart from other law firms in your community:
- Accessibility: We understand that this is a stressful time for you and your family. We will come to you in the hospital, at home, or in your favorite café to discuss your case and work around your schedule. We want you to be able to get in touch with us when it suits you, receive prompt responses to your questions and concerns, and have a direct line to your slip and fall attorney when you feel anxious about your case. We aim to ease your stress and worries as far as possible by being accessible to you when you need us.
- Honesty: You are likely to have many questions about your case early in the proceedings. How much is my claim worth? Will my case go to trial? Some attorneys will just tell you what you want to hear to calm you down. At Donaldson & Weston, we believe that honesty is important. Our honest answers will help you to be prepared for the struggles that may lie ahead, rather than giving you a false sense of confidence. We aim to provide reliable legal guidance and an honest assessment of your case that emphasizes the strengths and weaknesses of your claim. This assessment will help determine what evidence you and your attorney should be gathering to mitigate disputes.
- Representation Tailored to Your Needs: Our lawyers realize that every case we handle is unique and that a one-size-fits-all approach is not effective in achieving a positive outcome for our clients. Our team understands that your financial future is likely relying on the outcome of your claim and we, therefore, tailor our legal strategies to fit the unique needs of your claim to ensure the best outcome for you.
Free Consultation with a Slip and Fall Attorney in Florida
You won’t have to pay anything to speak with a member of our legal team about your case. If you hire one of our slip and fall attorneys, no fees will be owed unless we win. Call (561) 299-3999 to schedule a case review.