Speak with a Workers’ Comp Attorney in a Free Consultation
- FREE Consultations: (772) 266-5555
- No Fees Unless We Win
- More Than $100,000,000 Won for Clients
- Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews on Google
- Our Practice Focuses Exclusively on Injury Law
What Benefits Are Offered by Workers’ Comp?
The state of Florida employs a no-fault workers’ comp system. As a result, you do not need to demonstrate that your employer acted negligently to receive workers’ comp benefits. Typically, as long as your injuries were the direct result of your work activities, you could be entitled to compensation.
Workers’ comp includes a variety of benefits, such as:
- Impairment benefits (for permanent limitations or amputations);
- Temporary disability benefits (weekly payments or a lump sum for lost earnings);
- Vocational rehab (education or training for a new line of work to accommodate your limitations); and
- Reimbursement for necessary medical care.
Call Today for a Free Consultation
If you sustained serious injuries while on the job, contact the legal team at Donaldson & Weston. We take great pride in helping the injured pursue the funds they need to move on with life.
Our lawyers have won several multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients. Call 772-266-5555 to schedule a free case evaluation.