2400 SE Federal Hwy #320
Stuart, FL 34994
Phone : 772.266.5555
West Palm Beach Office
515 N Flagler Dr P300
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Phone : 561.299.3999
I am a paralegal in the Personal Injury Department. As a personal injury paralegal, my daily responsibilities include working closely with the attorneys to prepare settlement demand packages, request and review medical records and bills and regularly speak with my clients in order to guide them through the claims process. I also frequently correspond with insurance companies regarding property damage, medical treatment, applicability of insurance and periodically negotiate with various parties to fight for my clients.
The most enjoyable part of my job is communicating with my clients. I receive a great sense of fulfillment from assisting clients through the process. I find it important to simply provide a sympathetic ear when a client is scared or worried.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with family, reading and being outdoors.
- Graduate Martin County High School, 2013
- B. S., Criminology, Indian River State College, 2017, Cum Laude
- National Academy of Continuing Legal Education - Rethinking Harm in Personal Injury and Negligence Cases
- National Academy of Continuing Legal Education - Aggressive Presentation of Medical Evidence
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Florida Registered Paralegal
- Registered Notary
- Martin County Bar Association
- The Paralegal Committee of the Martin County Bar
- Treasure Coast Florida Justice Association
Achievements & Accolades
- Graduated Cum Laude from Indian River State College