I am an intake specialist in the Social Security Department. As intake specialist my daily responsibilities include; managing new client intakes, initial application processing, filing reconsiderations and requests for hearing, and regularly updating our clients on their claims. I enjoy interacting with clients and being able to provide assistance during the claim process. My number one priority is ensuring that all of our clients are attended to with respect, patience, and empathy.
In my free time I enjoy working out and spending time with my family and friends.
- Treasure Coast High School, 2019
- A.A., Criminal Justice, Indian River State College, 2021, Cum Laude
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- National Association for Legal Support Professionals
- Registered Florida Notary
Achievements & Accolades
- Graduated Cum Laude from Indian River State College