What can I recover for a Florida hit-and-run injury? | Stuart Car Accident Lawyers

If you’ve been involved in an automobile accident in the state of Florida and the other driver left the scene, basically what’s known as a hit and run, you still will have a claim if you have uninsured motorist coverage. If the person left the scene and the police were unable to find the person, then that would be most likely your only insurance claim against your own insurance for uninsured motorist coverage. However, the amount of recovery that you’ll be able to receive will be the same. You’ll still be able to recover for past medical bills, future medical bills, past lost wages, future lost earning capacity, past pain and suffering, as well as future pain and suffering.