Speak with a Social Security Disability Attorney in a Free Consultation
- FREE Consultations: (772) 266-5555
- No Fees Unless We Win
- More Than $100,000,000 Won for Clients
- Hundreds of 5 Star Reviews on Google
- Our Practice Focuses Exclusively on Injury Law
Am I Eligible for Social Security Benefits?
Whether you have a partial or long-term disability, you may think that you are automatically permitted to receive Social Security benefits. However, this is often not the case. While you might qualify for benefits under similar programs, such as workers’ compensation, Social Security only pays out for a total disability. As such, you will need to meet the criteria listed below:
- Your disability is expected to last for a year or more or will result in death;
- You will not be able to return to the same field of work you were in before you suffered your injury or condition; and
- It’s been determined that your disability will inhibit or prevent you from adjusting to other jobs.
Call Today for a Free Consultation
If you want to file for Social Security benefits, contact the legal team at Donaldson & Weston. We take great pride in helping the injured pursue the funds they need to move on with life.
Our strategic SSD lawyers have won millions of dollars for clients. Call 772-266-5555 to schedule a free case evaluation.